- Enjoy the colors of the Caribbean Sea , its lagoons and mangroves.
- Get to know the Sian Ka’an, reserve, an exceptional place to enjoy the flora and fauna while swimming in its currents.
- Learn about the process of gum making and how it is removed from the gum tree. .
- Visit the archeological site of Tulum and Coba. .
- You will get to know the sand island, Holbox.
- Visit Mahahual and the cenotes routes .
- Snorkel and admire the fauna that inhabits in the corals.
- Swim in an undergrad river with crystal clear waters.
- Visit Akumal and swim with the turtles (only during its season)
- Swim with the whale shark (only in season) .
- Explore every corner of Bacalar , the 7 color lagoon.
- Get to know about the process of melipona honey while coexisting with the people of the community.
|DURATION||From 3 days / 2 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Cultural immersion, historical sites, crafts, culinary experience, connection with nature and communities, adventure.|
|MEETING POINT||Cancun, Tulum or Chetumal|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish and English.|