- Visit the magical center of Puebla, its famous cathedral, its cobbled streets , the Artist’s Quarter and the Street of Candies
- Visit the International Baroque Museum
- Get to know the magical town Atlixco, at the foot of the Popocatépetl volcano, known for its flower cultivation
- Visit Cholula, its churches and the Great Pyramid of Cholula, which has the largest pyramid base in the world.
- Visit a dairy producing area
- Learn about the artisanal process of the Talavera in the pottery workshop
- Make your own soap at Lavanda Ranches
- Tour Chulala and learn from a certified guide.
- Learn about the history of the historic center of Puebla
- Visit its museums, streets, parks and games.
|DURATION||From 2 days / 1 night until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Cultural immersion, historical sites, culinary experience, production processes|
|MEETING POINT||Puebla, Cholula o Atlixco|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages.|