Sierra Gorda of Querétaro
- Meet and immerse yourself in the Chuveje Waterfall.
- Discover the macaws in their natural habitat.
- Observe the Sierra de Querétaro and be surprised by the incredible landscapes that can be seen from the Mirador 4 palos.
- Be amazed by the Escanelas River and the Puente de Dios.
- Explore Edward James’s Surreal Garden.
- Discover the Jalpan cave.
- Dare to live an adrenaline-filled day on the Bucareli and Xilitla zip lines.
- During the day or at night, don’t miss the opportunity to get to know the mountains on a razor and ATV.
- Travel in our different missions.
- Be surprised by the hundreds of birds that come out of the Sótano de las Huahuas in a synchronized way in search of food. A spectacle of nature that you cannot miss.
|DURATION||From 2 days / 1 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Connection with nature and communities, adventure, crafts, culinary experience, historical sites.|
|MEETING POINT||Sierra Gorda de Querétaro|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish , English|