Veracruz, Coatepec and Jalcomulco
- Harvest in a biodynamic garden the ingredients to prepare your own salad and enjoy it right there.
- Visit a coffee farm , and enjoy a tour that will teach you the whole process from cultivation to its tasting.
- Visit a handmade mole factory and learn how to prepare it.
- Go rafting and enjoy walks through nature
- Discover the Puerto de Veracruz and it’s beautiful beaches .
- Enjoy an ATV ride, sandboard or paragliding through the Chachalacas Dunes.
- Be amazed by the archeology of Tajin and Papantla
- Tour around the El Encanto Waterfall on a raft and immerse yourself in its natural pool.
- Get to know the City of Perote, its archeology, architecture and nature.
- Visit the Laguna de Alchichica, a volcanic crater lake.
- Learn about the Olmec traditions in Catemaco and be amazed by this city.
|DURATION||From 3 days / 2 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Cultural immersion, historical sites, crafts, culinary experience, connection with nature and communities, adventure.|
|PHYSICAL ACTIVITY||Low (moderate in case of doing rafting).|
|MEETING POINT||Veracruz, Jalapa or Coatepec|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish and English.|