Querétaro, Peña de Bernal and surroundings
- Visit an artisanal cheese factory and enjoy a tasting.
- Climb Peña de Bernal, the third largest monolith in the world.
- Go through the wine cellar, and then have a wine tasting..
- Visit an opal mine and collect your own stones.
- Discover the magical town of Tequisquiapan.
- Ride a mountain bike through different paths in Querétaro and end up eating with a local family.
- Climb the mountain of Peña de Bernal and descend doing rappel
- Fly in a hot air balloon over the beautiful views of the towns of Querétaro.
- Get to know the city of Querétaro, its historic center, gastronomy and streets.
|DURATION||From 2 days / 1 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Connection with nature and communities, adventure, crafts, culinary experience.|
|MEETING POINT||Ciudad de Querétaro, Peña de Bernal|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages.|