Guanajuato and San Miguel de Allende
- Get to know San Miguel Allende, its historic center, colonial, baroque and neo-Gothic architecture, cobbled streets and colonial-style mansions, hotels and luxury gastronomy, galleries, shops and terraces with spectacular views.
- Discover the town of Atotonilco, 18 minutes from San Miguel Allende.
- Live an adventure experience in San Miguel with zip lines, ATVs, and hiking.
- Walk the streets of Guanajuato between songs and games to enjoy live music in the Callejoneada. Visit the University of Guanajuato, one of the oldest in the country.
- Get to know the Juárez Theater, Plaza Del Baratillo, Calle Cantarranas, Callejón de la Alameda, Alhóndiga de Granaditas, Plaza de la Paz, Hidalgo Market, and the Al Pípila Monument with a beautiful view of the City of Guanajuato.
- Discover Guanajuato on a City Tour.
- Get to know the botanical garden and enjoy a vineyard.
|DURATION||From 2 days / 1 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Connection with nature and communities, adventure, crafts, culinary experience.|
|MEETING POINT||Guanajuato, San Miguel de Allende|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish , English|