- Make your own alebrije in Jacobo’s workshop.
- Prepare Oaxacan food in a traditional kitchen
- With Doña Juana and her daughter Enedina you will learn how yarn is made and wool rugs are woven.
- Get to know the mezcal process and enjoy a tasting sample
- Don Jorge will teach you how to handle black mud and create the typical mexican crafts.
- Tour in the wonderful Tlacolula Market.
- In addition, visit Monte Albán, Mitla, Hierve el Agua and all of the attractions Oaxaca and its of the City.
Mountain Range or “Sierra Oaxaqueña”
- Live the experience of life in rural communities.
- The people of the mountain range will show you how they make peasant bread, handmade tortillas and jams with fruits from the region.
- Don Eli and his family will invite you to get to know their farm and cook typical Oaxaqueñan food.
- A community guide will take you on beautiful walks into the forest. There are also ecotourism activities, zip lines and horses.
Discover the Beach activities on the Oaxaca Coast:
- Discover the beautiful beaches of the coast of Oaxaca.
- Don Raúl will take you to a coffee farm in Pluma Hidalgo
- Experience the release of turtles a few kilometers from Zicatela
- Practice Surf classes on the beaches of Oaxaca with an instructor, it does not matter if you are a beginner or an expert, this class is for you!
- Discover the beauty of the reefs, natural species such as starfish, horses, urchins, colorful fish, corals. Snorkeling in eztacahuite, mermejita and Bonfil
- Enjoy the Oaxacan coast touring in Ventanilla, Mazunte, Zipolite and Puerto Ángel, also get to know The Crocodile, a turtle preservation center.
- Visit Lagunas de Chacahua National Park
- Visit the Reforma Waterfalls and its jungle
- Discover the phenomenon of Bioluminescence in Laguna de Manialtepec
- Marvel at the bays of the beaches of Oaxaca with Dolphin Watching
- Tour the seven bays of Huatulco, be amazed by its natural beauty swimming in crystal clear waters.
|DURATION||From 3 days / 2 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||-Oaxaca and surroundings: Cultural immersion, historical sites, contact with communities, crafts , culinary experience.
-In the Sierra (mountain range): connection with nature, contact with communities, culinary experience, adventure, unique and different experience.
|PHYSICAL ACTIVITY||Low , moderate if you go to the mountain range.|
|MEETING POINT||City of Oaxaca|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish and English.|