Barrancas del Cobre/Copper Canyon
- Meet the Tarahumara popultation, their culture and how they live.
- Travel on tren El Chepe train through the Copper Canyon and stop in several points of the journey to enjoy the views.
- Enjoy activities that Barranca del Cobre Adventure Park thas to offer (from two of the largest zip lines in Mexico, treks, all-terrain vehicles and much more).
- Coexist with the menonitas y and discover their way of life.
- Tour Lake Arareko, the Mushroom Valley and the Frog Valley.
- Visit the Cusararé Waterfall and Elephant Stone. .
- Visit the Haciendas in Izamal and its surroundings..
- Get to know the Basaseachi Waterfall, ,the second highest waterfall in Mexico.
|DURATION||From 4 days / 3 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Cultural immersion, adventure, contact with nature and communities , crafts, and a different and unique experience.|
|PHYSICAL ACTIVITY||Low to moderate.|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||Adults and kids older than 12 years old.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish and English.|