- Discover the Amazon knowing its flora and fauna, navigating the river and discovering animals by day and by night.
- Get to know the city of Lima and its incredible landscapes.
- Get to know Silustani, impressive tombs in Juliaca which belongned to the Kolla culture, developed in the northern part of the Umayo Lake peninsula.
- Discover the textiles of Taquile that have been declared a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
- Be amazed by the agricultural and community practices of the Huayllano community.
- Get to know the floating islands of Los Uros and be amazed by this Lake Titicaca National Reserve.
- Tour Cusco, the Pucará Lithic Museum, La Raya and the archaeological site of Raqchi.
- Discover Moray, old agricultural terraces and the Salineras de Maras, an artisanal salt mine by ATV.
- Marvel at the picturesque town of Chinchero and Ollantaytambo.
- Take one of the best treks in Peru and be amazed by Machu Picchu, the ruins of Wiñay Wayna, the Mountains of Colors and the town of Aguas Calientes.
|DURATION||From 7 days / 6 night until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Connection with nature and communities, adventure, crafts, beaches, historic and archeological sites.|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish , English|