Cuetzalan and Puebla
- You will live with the indigenous people of the region and get to know how they have organized and created one of the most important cooperatives in Mexico.
- Learn how to harvest cinnamon, brown sugar and honey from honey bee. .
- Walk through waterfalls and observe the spectacular nature in on the most wettest areas of this country.
- Get to know the Gruta del Coral.
- Swim in natural water pools and practice canyoning in the Pata de Perro.
- Discover the sustainable construction technique of this region made with bamboo and its ecological water management.
|DURATION||From 3 days / 2 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Cultural immersion, adventure, historical sites, crafts, culinary experience, different and unique experience, elaboration processes, connection with nature and communities .|
|PHYSICAL ACTIVITY||Low to moderate.|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish and English.|