- Visit an artisanal cheese factory and enjoy a tasting.
- Climb Peña de Bernal, the third largest monolith in the world.
- Go through the wine cellar, and then have a wine tasting..
- Visit an opal mine and collect your own stones.
- Discover the magical town of Tequisquiapan.
- Ride a mountain bike through different paths in Querétaro and end up eating with a local family.
- Climb the mountain of Peña de Bernal and descend doing rappel
- Fly in a hot air balloon over the beautiful views of the towns of Querétaro.
|DURATION||From 2 days / 1 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Crafts, culinary experience, connection with nature.|
|MEETING POINT||Querétaro, Peña de Bernal or Tequisquiapan|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||Adults and kids 12 years old or older.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish , English|