- Swim in many of the spectacular cenotes, which several will be private and only for you.
- Learn how cochinita pibil is made with the people of the community
- Visit the archeological zone of Uxmal, Ek Balam and Chichen Itzá .
- Appreciate the light and sound show at Chichen Itza.
- Learn all about the process of making honey honey in a workshop .
- Get to know the Celestún Lagoon with an incredible tour.
- Visit and stay at the Hacienda de Mérida. Enjoy its surroundings too.
- Observe theflamingos on a virgin beach (only during its season).
- Get to know the phenomenon of Las Coloradas, a pink lake.
- Enjoy a very special day of adventure, bike , cenotes, zipline and a meal with the women of a Mayan community
- Explore some magical caves that end in a secret cenote.
|DURATION||From 3 days / 2 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Cultural immersion, historical sites, contact with communities, crafts, culinary experience, connection with nature.|
|MEETING POINT||Mérida, Valladolid|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish and English.|