Tlaxcala y alrededores
- Walk through the streets of Val’ Quírico, enjoying its medieval architecture and excellent restaurants.
- Visit the city of Tlaxcala which is full of colonial architecture, history and culture.
- Discover the ruins of Cacaxtla with its spectacular cave paintings.
- Enjoy your day in the Ex Hacienda de Chautla, its gardens, activities, the lake, zipline, boats and fishing.
- Get to know Puebla, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Mexico with culture, history and gastronomy.
|DURATION||From 2 days / 1 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Cultural immersion, historical sites, architecture and nature|
|MEETING POINT||Any of the mentioned sites.|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages.|