Michoacán, Morelia and Patzcuaro
- Discover the beauty of Morelia a colonial city full of history and delicious food..
- Get to know the magical town of Patzcuaro,and all the crafts that live within it. .
- Visit the archaeological site of TzinTzunTzan and the former convent.
- Navigate the waters of the Lake Janitzio and visit its islands and get to now its history.
- Eat by the lake in Zirahuen and Janitzio.
- Learn in Santa Clara del Cobre sabout the process of copper and its beautiful crafts.
- Walk on lava in the city buried by the Paricutín volcano.
- Breathe fresh air in the Barranca del Cupatitzio National Park. /b>.
|DURATION||From 3 days / 2 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Cultural immersion, historical sites, crafts, culinary experience, connection with nature.|
|MEETING POINT||Morelia, Pátzcuaro, Uruapan|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish and English.|