- Visit “el puente de Dios”, the bridge of God. .
- Tour in the surrealist garden located in Xilitla.
- Watch swallows in el Sótano de las Huahuas.
- Swim in the waterfalls of the Río Micos and jump from one pool to another.
- Discover the Tamul Waterfall known as “La Joya de la Huasteca” (the jewel of the Huasteca).
- Get to know the Cueva del Agua (water cave) , better known as “Cenote Huasteco”.
- Practice rappel, swim in rivers and enjoy ecotourism activities. .
|DURATION||From 4 days / 3 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Connection with nature, adventure and a different and unique experience.|
|MEETING POINT||Ciudad Valles or San Luis Potosí|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||Adults and kids older than 8-9 years old.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish and English.|