Travel through the state of Chiapas
- You will get to know about the the elaboration process of cacao and you will make your own chocolate bar.
- You will discover with Don Vicente how pottery is made .
- Visit the Sima de las Cotorras , and be amazed by this natural phenomenon. .
- Spend some time living with the people of the Lacandon jungle and explore this natural area with them.
- Live an adventure in the rivers of the jungle with rafting and kayak.
- Admire the beauty of nature in Agua Azul, Misol Ha, the Montebello Lakes, Roberto Barrios and Chiflón. .
- Sail in a boat through the Sumidero Canyon and get to know the town of Chiapa de Corzo.
- Discover the beauty of the archeological sites of Palenque, Bonampak and Yaxchilán. .
- Learn about San Cristobal de las casas and the indigenous peoples in the highlands of Chiapas.
|DURATION||From 3 days / 2 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year.|
|TRIP TYPE||Cultural immersion, historical sites, contact with communities, crafts, culinary experience, connection with nature, adventure and a different and unique experience.|
|MEETING POINT||Villahermosa, Palenque or Tuxtla Gutiérrez|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages except babies.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish and English.|