- Enjoy the lagoon of Bacalar.a seven color lagoon. You will have the opportunity to swim, go kayaking and cross each corner of this magical page by boat.
- Walk the exclusive and magical trails of the Calakmul reserve .
- Explore the Mayan world in the jungleits caves and villages. .
- Obvserve all the biodiversity of the area both its flora and its fauna.
- Visit the archaeological zone of Calkmul, Becan, Kanki Tenabo among others.
- Learn how aromatic candels and piñatas are made with the people of the community.
- Fly a huge Cantoya Balloon after learning about its process. .
- Have an adventure and ecotourism experience in the lagoons of this magical zone.
- Get to know the process behind the hats of Jipijapa and and the artisans behind the Becán area.
- Visit the beautiful city of Campecheheiress of an entire ancestral culture, buildings, and walk on its boardwalk, places of interest and beautiful beaches.
|DURATION||From 3 days / 2 nights until any day you like.|
|AVAILABILITY||All the year|
|TRIP TYPE||Cultural immersion, historical sites, crafts, culinary experience, connection with nature and communities.|
|PHYSICAL ACTIVITY||Low to moderate.|
|MEETING POINT||Campeche, Chetumal|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||All ages.|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish and English.|